Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sometimes in life lovely things happen....

Well i just cant hide it, I'm so full of love right now!!

As most of you know I'm not normally a soppy romantic, but the older I'm getting the more my ice cold heart is melting.  Melting the tip of the iceberg is that this year two very special ladies in my life have been proposed too by there significant other.  One best friend getting engaged is exciting enough but for it to be both of them is just amazing. What makes it even more special for me, is that i played (all be it a very small) part in bringing each couple together in the first place.  It has been so special to share in their lives through young love, holidays, houses, laughter, and lots of good times. I'm so excited to be a part of this next stage in both of their lives.  I am so happy for them and so proud.  I cannot take all the credit for their pending nuptial's (as much as i would like too),  the beautiful relationships they have created in the years they have been together has been all them. 

Here is us all celebrating together Saturday arvo


And March this year...



xo
Kez

No comments:

Post a Comment